While we might be in the midst of a rainy season in San Francisco (and in most parts of the country), we can’t wait to escape the cold and heat up our marketing at the B2B Marketing Exchange event in Scottsdale!
Each year, this event gathers marketing practitioners in the sunny Sonoran Desert to address the latest marketing trends, such as account-based marketing, demand acceleration, sales enablement, and more. This year aims to be no different as thought leaders and marketing practitioners alike will get to mingle together for an inspiring 2 days. As the event approaches, we wanted to put together the top 5 things that we’re looking forward to at B2B Marketing Exchange.
#5 – The Sunny Scenery
When it rains and rains in a sunny state like California, we start to miss the sun. So as marketers from the Golden State, we can’t wait to soak up some sun during this event. In fact, to celebrate the (fingers crossed) great weather we should be having, we’re giving out limited-edition BrightFunnel Bundles that include everything you need to enjoy the sun, like t-shirts, water bottles, tote bags, and more! Be sure you sign up for a meeting with our team to receive one.
#4 – Learning About Emerging Technologies
Being a marketing team that thrives on measuring the metrics that matter, we love keeping up with the latest emerging marketing trends. We can’t wait to hear from other B2B SaaS companies like Vidyard, Uberflip, and Marketo during the event on what they are working on in 2017. Let’s just hope they also bring some super amazing swag.
Speaking about swag (do you sense a theme here?!), BrightFunnel will have a fun spin-to-win for swag at Booth 202, so be sure to stop by and spin to win during the session breaks.
#3 – Hearing From Our Fave Thought Leaders
There are so many sessions taking place at B2B Exchange. We can’t wait to hear from great demand generation thought leaders.
- Innovative marketer Ardath Albee of Marketing Interactions will be sharing how buyer personas can help us turn prospects into customers on Feb. 21 @ 11:40
- BrightFunnel will also be hosting a lunch & learn on Feb 21 at 12:40 on the Top 5 Social Media Metrics Your CMO Wants to See … and How to Measure Them!
- Lee Odden of TopRank Marketing will be speaking on the top trends & best practices for B2B marketers on Feb. 21 @ 4:10PM
#2 – Hanging at the Resort
During our stay (and in between booth stints) at the Fairmont Scottsdale Princess, we plan on exploring everything the resort has to offer. We might cool off with a quick dip in the pool, enjoy a lovely dinner at La Hacienda by Richard Sandoval (Scottsdale’s top-rated Mexican restaurant experience!), or cap off the conference with an aromatherapy massage at the Well & Being Spa. The possibilities for fun and relaxation here are endless—and we intend on taking full advantage.
#1 – Actionable Takeaways
Of course, the thing we’re most excited about during B2B Marketing Exchange is coming back to our revenue team with actionable insights that will help us meet our 2017 goals. Here are some additional can’t-miss sessions!
- Thought-leader Matt Heinz will share 8 ways marketing can double the sales team’s productivity on Feb. 21 @ 11AM
- BrightFunnel’s own VP of Marketing, Dayna Rothman, will be sharing how B2B marketers can turn analytics into actionable buyer insight on Feb. 22 @ 10:25 AM
- Want to know the secret sauce for integrating ABM into your broader marketing plans? Don’t miss the session Heidi Bullock of Marketo is giving on Feb. 22 @ 11:05 AM
- Social selling queen Jill Rowley will be speaking on how to transform sales and marketing around the modern buyer on Feb. 22 @ 1:20 PM
All and all, we’re sure it’s going to be a great event. Don’t forget to introduce yourself to the BrightFunnel team at Booth 202!