Today's marketers are being asked to show how marketing spend directly impacts the business--and that means implementing a marketing attribution platform.
Making the right software decision for your business is absolutely critical for success. There are lots of options out there and we know it is easy to make that quick and easy decision to settle for a solution that isn't quite right.
In this ebook, we go through what you should look for in a marketing attribution platform and what platform limitations you need to be aware of so you don't put your marketing performance, or business, at risk!
- The importance of measuring both offline and online activities
- The risks of using a marketing attribution platform that lives in your CRM
- Why you need the ability to filter and segment your data
- The value of selecting an account-based attribution platform
- The different attribution models you need and why you need access to all of them
- Why you need to track both gated and ungated content
- Choosing a vendor that helps drive adoption across your entire marketing team